19 July 2012

Not on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday but on Thursday...

This week has been a strenuous one for me. I had an anatomy exam on Monday that I studied my butt off since I had a heck of a weekend last week. Made an A so I'm satisfied with that, *smiles. I have two more weeks left of this summer class and when August 2nd hits, I'm taking myself shopping. It's very well needed! I'm so over summer school, but you do what you gotta do.

On Tuesday I finally got my car back from the mechanic. I got hit back in March, on my way to work and the person who hit me did not want to pay for the damage, can you believe that?! He was at fault and his insurance company was on some bull so I had to wait til I got to my parents house this summer to actually get it fixed. Now it looks better than ever! I'm so happy. It doesn't even look like the driver backside door was dented, I just need to get it washed.


Wednesday I studied all day for the lab practical I had today (Thursday) but in the evening I attended church for this annual event "Christmas in July" where basically it's like an event for worship, followed by a showcase for gospel artists and comedians. At the end, there's a drawing for prizes with the ticket you received upon entry. The lucky prizes are stuff like crock pots, TVs, coffee makers, etc, I got a cookbook for the second week, haha. Anywho, gospel artist J.J. Hairston (YouTube him) blessed us with his presence and church was just amazing. 3 women caught the Holy Ghost after his performance. It was so surreal. This is what I wore:

Dress: Forever 21 | Heels: Lucky Brand | Necklace: eBay | Watch: Asos

 
  Later on in the evening, I decided to put a red cardigan over the dress, incase it was chilly.

Today, after my lab practical (hopefully I did well, 100 questions, all fill in the blank!) I just relaxed like no other. Tomorrow I'll continue in studying for my PCAT, because grinding don't stop. But for tonight, I might look for a Naija movie to watch. I really want to online shop because I've been seeing sales but I'm just holding off until fall semester comes near. Also, I start work at Methodist hospital next Wednesday! I'm so excited but I got to be there at 9:30 AM. I'm going to be in the pharmacy department so I hope I take a liking to that atmosphere, I mean it's my future profession, lol.

Have a wonderful weekend readers!

xo Sally Ifeoma

4 comments:

  1. That's a great necklace! There is so much awesome jewelry to be found on eBay, I don't know why more people don't use it!

    xoxo

    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love eBay, it's so convenient to get everything you want from one centralized place. The killer is the waiting time, lol.

      Delete
  2. Ebay is that place! lool, can really hurt the bank when you add up all the bargains ha! Love the dress hun, Forever 21 and I are best of friends (",) x

    La Sugarlace

    ReplyDelete